Thanks for stopping by ladybug&babybird, take a look around and feel free to contact me! Updates will be happening on the regular.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

babybird berets

What's best about having knitting as a hobby is eventually you can make up your very own patterns, this is one that I am particulary proud of because it's one of my first patterns I made up by myself.  This baby beret is one that is perfect for the little ones in you life, either for your very own or for a present. Made from 100% wool, these hats are actually super soft and keep heads warm. I can make these in any color and in any sort of stripe design, the ones shown are made solid and stripe patterns of changing the color each row.  The hat is topped with a large pom which is one of my favorite things to have on my knitted hats (even my own!), they seem to make a great statement.





No comments:

Post a Comment